Saturday 10 October 2009

Three weeks into the course

Absolutely ages since the last blog because I have been inundated with work. I have just spent a couple of hours downloading vast quantities of photographs of any thing I have that might be useful for the garden design course. All this is going to be vastly edited in picasa - a free software package from google. This probably means that almost all of it will be deleted as being of dubious quality or not appropriate for the seasonal photographs that I need. Hopefully I will end up with at least a handful of images I can then play around with and eventually end up with one of pictures that I am satisfied with. All the tuition from Wednesday will be majorly put to the test over the next few days, so what this space for some 'wonderful' pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment